GS Paper 1
Nothing in this section today.
GS Paper 2
1. Syllabus Topic – India and its neighbourhood relations .
2. Syllabus Topic – Issues Relating to Development and Management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
Source – Fight for the finite.
3. Syllabus topic – Effect of Policies and Politics of Developed and Developing Countries on India’s interests.
GS Paper 3
4. Syllabus Topic – Science and Technology- Developments and their Applications and Effects in Everyday Life.
Source – Closing the Gender gap in Science
5. Syllabus Topic – Indian Economy and issues relating to Planning, Mobilization of Resources, Growth, Development and Employment.
Source – RBI focus on liquidity is correct.